Charles Black has mixed his own hibiscus fertilizer for years, searching for the best performing formula. Our HVH Special-Blend Fertilizer is the fruit of that experience, available to all gardeners in convenient amounts. It is manufactured in a state-of-the-art facility by fertilizer specialists, and contains high quality ingredients in an ideal blend for hibiscus and other flowering tropical shrubs, such as bougainvillea. You can grow your hibiscus with confidence when you use this fertilizer, knowing that the nutrition of your plants is in good hands.
Our HVH Special-Blend Fertilizer is a water-soluble blend which can be mixed with water and applied by hand, or it is suitable for use with fertilizer proportioners, injectors, and drip systems. It won’t clog emitters, as it dissolves easily and quickly. There is a non-staining blue dye added for safety, so you can see the fertilizer, and you don’t have to wonder whether that watering can or pitcher contains pure water or fertilizer water.
What is in the HVH Special-Blend Fertilizer?
- Ample nitrogen for sustained, vigorous growth
- Perfect balance of types of nitrogen to stimulate growth
- Low but adequate amount of phosphorus to stimulate root development while preventing phosphorus build-up problems
- High level of potassium for stronger branches, increased blooming, larger and more intensely colored flowers
- All minor minerals in ideal proportions and in chelated form for better absorption
- Ample iron to prevent iron deficiency chlorosis
- Magnesium for better photosynthesis and cholorphyll production (greener leaves)
- Non-staining blue dye for safety
Directions for Use
Mix fertilizer at the following rates into lukewarm water. Stir to thoroughly dissolve. Water plants well.1/2 teaspoon per gallon of water for use with every watering
- 1 teaspoon per gallon of water for once-a-week use
- 2 teaspoons per gallon of water for use 1-2 times per month